Center Power Technology Co., Ltd. ("the Manufacturer") warrants each Center Power.
LiFePO4 Lithium battery ("the Product") to be free of defects for a period of 5 years ("the Warranty Period") from the shipment date determined by either the AWB or B/L and/or the battery serial number. Within the 3 years of the Warranty Period, subject to the exclusions listed below, the Manufacturer will replace or repair, if serviceable, the Product and/or parts of the Product, if the components in question are determined to be defective in material or workmanship; Since 4 th year, only cost of spare parts to be replaced and courier cost will be charged if the components in question are determined to be defective in material or workmanship.
The manufacturer has no obligation under this limited warranty for product subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
● Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect connections (series and parallel) for desired voltage and AH requirements, or reverse polarity connections.
● Environmental damage; inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer; exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage.
● Damage caused by collision.
● Damage due to improper maintenance; under- or over-charging the Product, dirty terminal connections.
● Product that has been modified or tampered with.
● Product that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for, including repeated engine starting.
● Product that was used on an over-sized inverter/charger without the use of a manufacturer-approved current surge limiting device.
● Product that was under-sized for the application, including an air conditioner or similar device having a locked rotor startup up current that is not used in conjunction with a manufacturer-approved surge-limiting device.